Wednesday 22 September 2010

Nuages - The Unseen Sea

Un grand, que dis-je, un énorme merci à Chab, ze best in ze weurld ! Comme quoi les coin-coïncidences font bien les choses, un peu comme le hasard.

Et hop ! La tête dans les nuages !


A collection of time lapses I took around the San Francisco Bay Area roughly shot over the period of one year.



Please watch in HD :-)



Find more of my work on my website www.simonchristen.com



or on my flickr account: www.flickr.com/seemoo



Music by Nick Cave - Mary's Song from the Soundtrack of "Assassination of Jesse James"

2 comments:

  1. Un petit coin (coin ?) de Paradis22 September 2010 at 23:31

    Un grand merci à toi, Chab !
    Un vrai travail d'équipe, dites-donc. Rapidité, efficacité et "mer" salée... Bravo !
    Quel est l'idiot qui a dit que les artistes étaient évaporés ???

    Pour le coup, ça m'en bouche un coin (coin !).

    ReplyDelete
  2. A votre service m'sieurs dames !
    Partageons les belles choses !
    Coin coin !

    ReplyDelete

Avis sur la chose en question
Feedback on the thing in question

Habits

I am a man of habits I got to this conclusion because I flash-realised that I am hoping that someone, someday will see the patterns the rou...