Tuesday 23 July 2013

The knife



jagged knife pressed against my throat
time on that ragged edge
like a vein ready to burst

the man's hand's shaking
a drop of time's falling
along that rough edge

time beating on the doors of my chest
time pressing time pressing
and cold lifeless time pressed

eager eager for starving mouths
time starting and ending all drouths
the tip of his fingers reaching

time is all I had in my hands
until that broken knife
came spilling time all over my hands

I can hear the drip-drip of time
in that backstreet perfectly chime
time flowing mirroring life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avis sur la chose en question
Feedback on the thing in question

Habits

I am a man of habits I got to this conclusion because I flash-realised that I am hoping that someone, someday will see the patterns the rou...