Tuesday 30 July 2013

Ode to the missing one



Where's the girl I'm supposed to date?
Vanished, by some trick of fate!
Don't tell me I was too late,
I was there on that date.
I'm quite au fait
on any fete
but that's another debate.
Perhaps she is in such a state
as she can't but circumnavigate
and she's stuck in Kuwait.
Well, I hate having to wait.
At any rate,
with all this overrate
let's hope she has a clean slate.
But let me get this straight:
I know that she's great
and my love for her didn't bate
but I'm yearning to relate
soon rather than late
and get to create
and sedate
in some real estate
in the Bering Strait.
There we'd ice-skate
and, elate,
we would mate
and ornate
the world with a new bunch of mouths to sate.
Come on, my promise, my soulmate,
I don't want to deflate!

1 comment:

Avis sur la chose en question
Feedback on the thing in question

Habits

I am a man of habits I got to this conclusion because I flash-realised that I am hoping that someone, someday will see the patterns the rou...