I want to thank, warmheartedly, the people who have helped me out, sometimes with an expert and critical eye (Flore notably for her lengthy and knowledgeable comments on Namibia), sometimes with more and more additions (Caro, Aurore, Anonymous 1 & 2). Thank you guys!
Additions appear in blue. Comments, additions and corrections are all welcome.
Chronology of the Oldest Sites, Ruins, Temples, Structures Etc. in the World
Sunday, 17 October 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A voyage home
The way long and long out of sight Bearings and light leeward lost Darkness abounding de-fettered Night lining out our hearts Even in day...
-
Mon weekend parisien, mis à part l'exposition "L'or des Incas" à la Pinacothèque , une petite expo sur Théodore Monod au...
-
There's a thread on Facebook and all over the Internet that goes: "Shakespeare said: I always feel happy. You know why? Because I...
-
J'ai eu un peu de mal à le prendre, celui-ci...avec un peu de patience, et surtout sans trembler (les deux pieds bien vissés au sol, he...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Avis sur la chose en question
Feedback on the thing in question