Saturday 14 November 2009

News

Bino and I are working on a project which might take me a little while to complete. Sorry if I can't post anything new during that time. Meanwhile, you still can browse in the older stuff for that little something you didn't read! Or you can have a look at what my friend Bino's up to. See you soon!



Bino et moi travaillons sur un projet commun qui pourrait prendre un peu de temps avant de voir le jour. Je suis désolé si dans l'intervalle je ne peux rien poster de nouveau. En attendant, vous pouvez toujours chercher dans les liens le petit truc que vous n'avez pas eu le temps de lire! Ou vous pouvez toujours aller voir les travaux de mon ami Bino. A bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avis sur la chose en question
Feedback on the thing in question

Habits

I am a man of habits I got to this conclusion because I flash-realised that I am hoping that someone, someday will see the patterns the rou...