Wednesday 19 June 2013

Tundra



Not here, not here the desert
in this collapsing world.
Tundra has always exerted magnetism
from the very end,
which is also the beginning.

Few words, a man of few words, this they say that I am.
I punched and kicked and bit the devil out of me,
back in that dusty, tottering tomb.

Silence above all else.
The silence within for the words to reverberate.
I am closing in in order to open up.
I am withdrawing from the world in order to commune with the world.
I am silent in order to speak out.

Though deaf and dumb I spoke the word and I heard the sins
word against sin
word against bread
silence against water
word for water.

My staff will come to tread other deserts
other tundras
whilst I rot here, here where none can find me,
not even by accident, for the tundra hinders.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avis sur la chose en question
Feedback on the thing in question

thirty thousand people

The day was torn and  grim birds yet began to sing as if they knew nothing’s eternal and old gives way to new that man, one day, will fall ...