Sunday 29 January 2012

Rainbow warrior


My weekend, however boring, was dominated by one sight. This one:


I could thus sustain the buffets of a birthday party to which I shouldn't have gone, the long trip to and from there, the intense lack of sleep and the general solitude.

All in all, nothing a good, long walk along the strand couldn't fix. Tonight had not a remarkable sunset, but it had the no less remarkable quality of making me ponder. Thus could I rule out a plan of escape. I'm sticking to plan B then. I still have to make a couple of adjustments, but someone dear to me told me that someone dear to her told her that that was what life was all about. I'm not going to contradict this.

I wrote quite a lot this weekend, "a lot" is to be taken qualitatively. I also have come across another occurrence of a strange type of cross, which is popping out in odd places. I am digging yet further to the source. If need be, I'll post something about it, just in case someone somewhere knows something on the matter.

For now, I still have a good chunk of solitude to gnaw on.

3 comments:

  1. It's true. Life is a series of adjustments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "We are rainbowarriors
    Evil come not near
    Rainbow love awaits us
    With hearts of love and tears"

    Un double arc-en-ciel, il fallait l'attraper ! Tu es allé voir s'il y avait deux marmites remplies d'or ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. L'ensemble a duré à peine deux minutes...pas eu le temps d'aller voir ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Avis sur la chose en question
Feedback on the thing in question

Habits

I am a man of habits I got to this conclusion because I flash-realised that I am hoping that someone, someday will see the patterns the rou...