I have just discovered this great artist. The video was made by her boyfriend, so it seems...nice couple, isn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A voyage home
The way long and long out of sight Bearings and light leeward lost Darkness abounding de-fettered Night lining out our hearts Even in day...
-
Mon weekend parisien, mis à part l'exposition "L'or des Incas" à la Pinacothèque , une petite expo sur Théodore Monod au...
-
There's a thread on Facebook and all over the Internet that goes: "Shakespeare said: I always feel happy. You know why? Because I...
-
J'ai eu un peu de mal à le prendre, celui-ci...avec un peu de patience, et surtout sans trembler (les deux pieds bien vissés au sol, he...
This song is very close to my heart. On powdered ground is also beautiful (don't break your back on the track...)
ReplyDeleteJohanna
I like it too. Very much. I didn't know you knew Obel. I'm glad you do ^_^
ReplyDeleteAnd the pictures, of course, are absolutely stunning.
ReplyDeleteGood night.