Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mermaid
Strange calls in the night songs unsoothing the soul the place where the gods had left I had arrived I was done, so done I was ready, at l...
-
Mon weekend parisien, mis à part l'exposition "L'or des Incas" à la Pinacothèque , une petite expo sur Théodore Monod au...
-
There's a thread on Facebook and all over the Internet that goes: "Shakespeare said: I always feel happy. You know why? Because I...
-
J'ai eu un peu de mal à le prendre, celui-ci...avec un peu de patience, et surtout sans trembler (les deux pieds bien vissés au sol, he...
Love that picture of the ceiling in the knave!
ReplyDeleteAs much as you are surrounded with knaves, my dear Katie, I'm sure you meant 'nave'. Knaves are way less photogenic :)
ReplyDeleteje savais bien que je connaissais ce lieu. Elle m'a toujours ému cette basilique, j'adorais y aller quand je vivais à Tours
ReplyDelete