Friday 16 October 2009

Haïku

Past the marshes
a smell of rotten egg
someone farts!

Sounds of a spring
I am waiting for the moon
to see the stream.


Banana trees
hang their leaves over me
featherless clouds.

Steam on the window
my sister is cooking the meal
wet noodles, again.

Kogi – at last
I understand your meaning
fragrance of the world.

Kagetsuhiro
felt in the midst of
autumnal buds.

Resting in the shadow
of a blooming dahlia
Nightfall.

Homesick on the boat going west
I look upon the stars
the seaman shouts!

Hesitation
Clear-cut momentum in the sky
I wait like a cloud

Wolves howl
I run through briars, mud and deaths
Dying to live

Yet again!
A long haiku is a solid paradox
Always going further

So rash an act!
The rest of the kanji
On the table

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avis sur la chose en question
Feedback on the thing in question

Habits

I am a man of habits I got to this conclusion because I flash-realised that I am hoping that someone, someday will see the patterns the rou...