I meant for a good while to write something about this man and his poetry. I guess I'll have to postpone these plans, yet again. But I can't resist, having come across one video, quite by accident, to bring to you his great sense of the word, his personal vision of love...
...his unique vision of death...
...and his sensitive vision of childhood.
More to come when time comes, even though this should be an incentive to everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A voyage home
The way long and long out of sight Bearings and light leeward lost Darkness abounding de-fettered Night lining out our hearts Even in day...
-
Mon weekend parisien, mis à part l'exposition "L'or des Incas" à la Pinacothèque , une petite expo sur Théodore Monod au...
-
There's a thread on Facebook and all over the Internet that goes: "Shakespeare said: I always feel happy. You know why? Because I...
-
J'ai eu un peu de mal à le prendre, celui-ci...avec un peu de patience, et surtout sans trembler (les deux pieds bien vissés au sol, he...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Avis sur la chose en question
Feedback on the thing in question