Monday 22 July 2019

Composition


As if I knew how to orchestrate
my own death by stretching the lifeline
until it snapped due north of nowhere

all things once dear are lost beyond reach
nothing on offer beyond the pale
reasonable epiphanic truth

–––––––––– –––––––

deepbreathing through nightlights and darkdays
chaoscontrolling like a necromancer of the soul
the blooddrops of the hummingsong heartkeys

nothingless pervading the wavespace inbetween neutrinos
to hit the silence, the absolute braincracking silence
to vibrate the music anew

perhaps on a bluemoonday
things will get better enough
to pass the baton
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avis sur la chose en question
Feedback on the thing in question

Habits

I am a man of habits I got to this conclusion because I flash-realised that I am hoping that someone, someday will see the patterns the rou...