Friday 1 June 2012

Beauty must lie somewhere


Here are two links on the same topic: Mr Toledano's new exhibition on beauty in LA, and the Huffington Post's cover of the event. Starting tomorrow.


I regret the absence of comment from the people who were photographed in any of the articles I have read. If anyone visits the exhibition over the next month, could he or she kindly tell me if comments/reaction are available with the pictures. I'd be curious to have these men and women's take on the representation and staging of themselves. And what 'self' means.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avis sur la chose en question
Feedback on the thing in question

Habits

I am a man of habits I got to this conclusion because I flash-realised that I am hoping that someone, someday will see the patterns the rou...