Monday 9 May 2011

I Tella Lelyalla / The Last Traveller



Elenion nárëa únótimë
sírar
tólivëa vílessë
rosselimbar hostar
tambë ná histë
súri yaimië ar amávilar ar undúlië or cúnë huinë
yúlar alarcavë tintilëar
ar i minya apamessë firëar –
saipor erininen purië –
i Araneva saicaima ná firië.

Alcarnarmo


 
Countless flaming stars
glide
flowerlike in the breeze
raindrops gather
as the dusk becomes
winds scream and soar and deluge over bending shadows
embers spangle quickly
and die at the first touch –
boots besmeared with ashes –
the King's funeral pyre is extinguishing.

Rodolphe
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avis sur la chose en question
Feedback on the thing in question

Habits

I am a man of habits I got to this conclusion because I flash-realised that I am hoping that someone, someday will see the patterns the rou...