Saturday 18 May 2019

Home


Home is where we are
together home is your
sunny laughter

I know I'm home when you
speak to me with
your eyes into mine
– your eyes so fleeting
with others –

I miss home when you call
and your voice rings
like waves of
sleeplessness

Home is why we are
together home is our
sundog slumber

I want to stay home when
you hug me so hard you
push the stars right
into my hair and
cry meteors

I feel home when
everything down to
the spoon on the counter
spells your presence

Home is when we are
anywhere home is a
deepsun silence
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avis sur la chose en question
Feedback on the thing in question

thirty thousand people

The day was torn and  grim birds yet began to sing as if they knew nothing’s eternal and old gives way to new that man, one day, will fall ...