Sunday 11 August 2013

Fragment #33



“Have you been in bed with a woman before?”
“What a silly question is this?”
“By woman I mean one whom you have cherished,
One you have considered dying for.
If stolen from you,
you'd pursue the villain to the end of the earth,
to the end of time,
only to catch a glimpse of her faded beauty.
A woman so beautiful
she haunts your living dreams
and fraughts your sight with visions of her.”
My heart pinched. I had, once. It seemed centuries ago.
He asked what had happened.
“She walked away, one day.
She told me she needed space and time.
I'm toxic, apparently. What about you?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avis sur la chose en question
Feedback on the thing in question

Habits

I am a man of habits I got to this conclusion because I flash-realised that I am hoping that someone, someday will see the patterns the rou...