Wednesday 27 March 2013

Someone


I need someone.
I need someone in my life, someone I can trust, travel with, chat with. Someone open-minded enough to look ahead. It's as simple as that. Just that, really? I don't think so. I'd like someone who's keen enough to stay around me and stay with me and not do anything else someone attached to me someone who will not go astray someone who loves me enough to leave whatever she has to leave and not look behind and ready to live in autarky someone with golden brown hair with eyes the tessitura of the sun and the texture of the leaves in spring someone who is like me like me like me and who doesn't give a damn and who's ready to hence the next day feeling only enthusiasm someone who's ready to follow as much as to initiate the impetus someone who's knowledgeable and keen and ready readiness is all someone who's not afraid of the dark and who tasted blood and who didn't wince someone who when all is said and done when all is weighed and measured is capable of looking back and smile at either success or failure someone who's ready to move on to go on to open her eyes someone who'll make love to me and will beg to have me make love to her someone who will love to love someone who will love me and someone who will let me love her someone who will share and love to share someone who live to share and share her will someone who will walk walk with me walk usque ad finem walk until everything ends not with a bang but with a whisper or a whimper someone who will call and answer the call someone who will find her way someone who could roam the wild and not be scared someone who could walk blindfolded on a rope tied across the deep and just follow the sound of my voice because she knows i'll follow hers as the next rope ensues someone who is not scared not scared and who'll not waste her time and waste her time someone who will come empty-handed someone who will choose offer advice and take it and sing sing sing even though i sing like there were no tomorrow no tomorrow someone who'll move mountains heaven and earth if need be someone who'll question and argue and maintain and settle someone who'll fondle my buttocks as the night comes someone who'll direct my hand to her bosom and will want me to quench my thirst at her round and supple breasts someone who won't be ostentatious and vain someone simple enough to be and look simple someone who'll disdain eccentricity yet embrace modernity someone who'll crave me as i'll crave her someone who dies as i'm absent as i die when she's absent someone who dies because i die from love someone who'll spend days chatting and drinking and eating and living the good life someone who's there there and not anywhere else someone who won't be afraid to receive my love someone who will make change seem unnecessary and make it seem natural someone who will show me the way someone who'll be happy and who'll make me happy not because i made her happy but because happiness is a gift we all freely give someone someone someone my love i'm waiting for you waiting for you waiting waiting waiting for you some time ago you were there or i thought you were there but you went or you disappeared perhaps i disappointed you or you found that your love wasn't strong enough or that you had something better to do so i closed my eyes and you only left a trace of you in remanence imprinted on the inside of my eyelids before the sun or perhaps you grew tired of me tired of loving tired of living so you left and i never saw you again mayhap your shadow infiltrated my waking dreams and faint as it was i could feel it feel it i did for i had no choice sometimes the echo of a memory is more deafening than a thousand waterfalls of senses roaring so you left and i never saw you again or perhaps once but i wasn't paying attention probably as probably the river was too close and i love the river no matter what i do the river flows in my heart and you had to go past it to invade my heart of hearts you had to you had but you didn't crossing proved too difficult or too perilous or too demanding or useless for many a thing many a one prove useless in the end this is why keeping one's eyes open and one's feet going is fundamental and so many used to walk and see now they're blind and crippled blind and crippled they are forsooth no one deserves should give up give in but give give give for our pitiful and lonely sakes for to give is the only reality there ultimately is to give the good in you is what matters i gave and i am still giving and will always give until i am worn thin and someone who will transform the act of writing someone whom i'll miss someone kind and whose visage i'll look kindly upon some people are stuck yet give an impression of movement so many couples mirage an impression of happiness yet strain crack and often break inside for they wither and expected too much and were disappointed and yet everybody thinks they move on and smile for there's no smile without fire yet they simply chose the easy path due to a slightly above average sleight of hand yet crying does not cure does not help does not abate anything it hones it sharpens the silhouette of solitude looming in the slender shadow of the chiaroscuro tree someone has to pay for the damage nice to look at nice to hold once broken consider it sold someone who will comfort the shiver someone who will expect it for i have and will comfort and expect it someone stupid enough to love me someone foolish enough to bear with me someone who'll ride the venetian gondolas and give fate the middle finger someone who will be my special someone my shard of sleep when i'm sleepless my break of day to behold from the pillow my morning tea my everything someone tender someone caring someone whom life cannot reach life hangs by a thread on the edge of a scalpel and on the scales weighed by infinitesimal degrees of tiredness, alcohol, frustration and innate skills lies the entire safety of humankind where and into whose hands should we put ourselves nothing is less certain than the instant instinctive ability to save ourselves now that so many someones passed before my life like shadows of marigolds upon a wall i'm waiting for that someone that someone who'll make my day make my life and i crave for the night to come for i'm sure you'll come under cover of darkness someone who will not go away tiptoe across the bedroom and out and never to be heard of again someone whose in-between-ness rivals that of inanna someone i'll love unconditionally someone who won't be just someone to me someone worth waiting for fighting for dying for and perhaps i've never been as honest as this in the wreck of my years but now please i'm ready i beg you come come come

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avis sur la chose en question
Feedback on the thing in question

Habits

I am a man of habits I got to this conclusion because I flash-realised that I am hoping that someone, someday will see the patterns the rou...