Monday 19 March 2012

First day of Spring

 Hampstead Heath

Hampstead Heath 

Writer and dramatist, best known for having penned The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

This man needs no introduction 

I haven't mentioned yet that all the pictures have been taken at Highgate Cemetery,
and this cemetery has got many eyes...





Holly Village, Highgate, North London, Henry Astley Darbyshire, 1865 

 View of Central London (a bit far out, I know) from Parliament Hill (Hampstead Heath)

Another view of Central London from Primrose Hill




All of the above are wooden sculptures in Regent's Park (near to London Zoo) 

In Regent's Park 

Roman Catholic Church of St Edmund of Canterbury, a stone throw from Kelsey Park,
Beckenham


3 comments:

  1. Have you seen "Fantastic Mr. Fox"? I think you would enjoy it. Love that beautiful, mangy fox :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't, but will look for it ^_^ Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'est de mieux en mieux.
    Des chats et un renard !
    Le Holly Village est splendide, y a du croquis à faire là, rrrrraaaaaaah !
    Tu nous fais du Friedrich ? ^^ (voir dernière photo)

    ReplyDelete

Avis sur la chose en question
Feedback on the thing in question

Habits

I am a man of habits I got to this conclusion because I flash-realised that I am hoping that someone, someday will see the patterns the rou...