Monday 30 June 2014

Undo the day


Undo the day that I met her
Ravel her mysteries, cipher
Her tongue and uncurve her hips
Conceal her smile and whiten her lips
Let me live the grisly days of unfete
When I thought I was controlling my fate
Before I heard these two luring voices
Before I faced two unnerving choices.

Before this time, I was an empty shell
But I was whole in a soothing hell.
Sadness kept me quiet and calm
Nurtured in night's solacing balm.

Now love robs me of sleep and cheerfulness,
Blands the food and swells the restlessness.

Please, undo the day that I met her,

I hate to have to face this mirror.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avis sur la chose en question
Feedback on the thing in question

Habits

I am a man of habits I got to this conclusion because I flash-realised that I am hoping that someone, someday will see the patterns the rou...