Wednesday 11 June 2014

There


Today got me to face the question:
why ever should I go there?
“Because –” said an interior locution.
I clammed it up before it could blare
anything that might be unfair,
anything that might hurt.
Like I have any voice.
Cowering under destiny's quirt
lashing at my back
offering Hobson's choice
whack whack whack
rolling in the dirt
all beaten blue and black
time would dally dally dally
I have to go there
willynillynoshillyshally
because there's one question
one question only
and its solution
its lonely solution
all along –
was there.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avis sur la chose en question
Feedback on the thing in question

Habits

I am a man of habits I got to this conclusion because I flash-realised that I am hoping that someone, someday will see the patterns the rou...