Friday 18 January 2013

Which Way Is The Front Line From Here? The Life and Time of Tim Hetherington


It has been more than a year since Tim Hetherington passed away in Libya, yet it seems I can't get over it every time I watch him talk about his job, his way of looking at the world, at life. It feels like he would have helped us make more sense of the mess we're witnessing, enacting, creating.

Here's a tribute paid by his friend Sebastian Junger at the Sundance Film Festival: Which Way Is The Front Line From Here? The Life and Time of Tim Hetherington.

Here is the BBC article on the documentary and here is the presentation video of The Genius of Tim Hetherington (which I had already posted a little after Tim's death).

Tim, rest in peace while Libya just can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avis sur la chose en question
Feedback on the thing in question

Habits

I am a man of habits I got to this conclusion because I flash-realised that I am hoping that someone, someday will see the patterns the rou...