Saturday 18 August 2012

Medellia of the Gray Skies - The Smashing Pumpkins - Live in Chicago



You're an empty promise, you're an easy chairYou're the Gods forces struck down somewhere
You're a secret noticed, you're a mystery skyYou're a wish floated up to the night
Medellia of my eyes, you're the emptiness of IYou're the reason that I writeAnd if you say you will, I will love you stillAnd if I could, I'd throw away this worldI'd dress you all in pearlsI'd give you what you wanted
You're all I notice in a crowded roomYour vacant motives unmoved, revealed

Medellia of my eyes, you're the emptiness of IYou’re the reason that I driveAnd if you say you will, I will love you stillAnd if I just could be anything for youJust anyone at allAnything that mattered, washed out
You’re the silly reasons in a goldfish laughYou're the agelss season, at rest at last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avis sur la chose en question
Feedback on the thing in question

thirty thousand people

The day was torn and  grim birds yet began to sing as if they knew nothing’s eternal and old gives way to new that man, one day, will fall ...