Tuesday 17 October 2023

Filinz

he sez he wans us intimet

that he luvz me

so i duz wot he sez


i wan kissiz an hugz

but he duzn

he sez he wans my hart

but my but to


wen he comome

late an drunk

his handz en ma throat

an mout

i cant screem

he smelz ov uver wimin

but i cant leav him

i luv him

an he luvz me

an hiz intimet wiv me

wen nowun els duz

he luvz me


an a litel pain iz ok

iz ok he sez

but less i sez

sumtymz less

sumtymz mor he sez

he sez hel be beter

if im hiz an if i duz

wot he sez


he sez we doneed filinz

filinz hurt but i don inersten

luv heelz it duzn hurt

buthen hiz sad


so i let hiz finguz in me

surchin an

he forsiz me

to open ma mout

an swalo bud i

donwan an he lafs

an pushiz an pushiz

an lafs an kumz

an i cryz bud he duzn care


hez gun hez alwez gun

he duzn sleep hear

hez alwez gun

an i alwez cryz

im despret


he sez he needz me

bud he duzn i no

hez gun an leevz me

alwez leevz me


i wana die


mebe hel care

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avis sur la chose en question
Feedback on the thing in question

thirty thousand people

The day was torn and grim birds yet began to sing as if they knew nothing’s eternal and old gives way to new that man, one day, will fall t...