Tuesday 2 October 2018

Another morning


This morning I woke up thinking of sex
I didn't touch myself lest I be sad
as when I fantasize about an ex
I always end up dribbling an aubade

The half-hearted morn attempt in the shower
got thwarted by my sagging embonpoint
I try to lose but more come each winter
to the point I no longer see the point

Lunch had me push the chair back for some space
I felt tired of eating while eating
nap on the armchair, telly face-to-face
threaded clumps where my elbows were sitting

– mug of tea and biscuit plate tummy-topped
outside a prison, evasion daydream –
The only prospects of glee I have left
life to be seen solely at the seam

At midnight I dozed off thinking of sex
I didn't touch myself as I was sad
as I knew there would be nobody next
I'll never have the proper serenade.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avis sur la chose en question
Feedback on the thing in question

Habits

I am a man of habits I got to this conclusion because I flash-realised that I am hoping that someone, someday will see the patterns the rou...