Tuesday 22 March 2011

Skiamachy


Millions of drowning stars hissing like mad
in the obsidian pupil of the night
kaleidoscoping the fell obscurity
mirrored in the fragmented darknesses
shade upon shade upon shade upon shade
painful spangles tinged with evanescence.

That all-encompassing pitch-dark amulet
immobile and marmoreal and above all there,
smothers me like a catafalque of black stone
but what would become of me without it?
Without its oceans of moaning cinders?
Let its shadows curtain the earth I tread.

Seeing the broken skies flicker and fall
behind the undying blackness of that horizon
no one knows how to answer that call
whispered at the exact dead of night
by an eye burning with thousands of lights
in the polished tranquillity of destruction.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Avis sur la chose en question
Feedback on the thing in question

Habits

I am a man of habits I got to this conclusion because I flash-realised that I am hoping that someone, someday will see the patterns the rou...